June 4 – 10, 2017
Starting Town: Falls City, Nebraska
Ending Location: Tekamah, Nebraska
BRAN 37 Registration
MINORS UNDER AGE 19 – To complete your online registration a printed waiver signed by participant; parents/guardians; and responsible adult accompanying minor must be mailed to: BRAN, Inc. 4205 North 101st Street Omaha, NE 68134
- Full Week Ride – $240
- 3 Day Ride – $150 (Sunday, June 4th – Tuesday, June 6th)
- 4 Day Ride – $150 (Wednesday, June 7th – Saturday, June 10th)
- Note: Minors under age 19 must have signature and written consent of parent/guardian and responsible adult (over age 19) who must accompany minor during week long ride.
- Private Vehicle Registration – $75 (Note: All Driver/s and Passengers must complete BRAN 37 Waiver)
- Bus Ticket A Cost is $40 – Tekamah to Falls City, June 3, 2017 (This option is for Full Week Riders and 3 Day Riders. The ticket for 3 Day Riders also includes a bus ride back to Tekamah on Tuesday, late afternoon on June 6th after arriving in North Bend.)
- Bus Ticket B Cost is $30 – Tekamah to North Bend on Tuesday, June 6, 2017. This ticket option is for 4 Day riders, Wednesday, June 7th through Saturday, June 10th.
- Jersey – Cost is $65. Orders may be placed online or mail in a check to the BRAN office with your size and style indicated.
RIDE CHECK-IN BRAN 37 riders and participants will check-in on Saturday, June 3, 2017 in Falls City, Nebraska.
REFUNDS & DEADLINES The ride is limited to 600 riders. Registration Deadline is Saturday, April 22, 2017 or when ride limit of 600 is reached, whichever comes first. Fees are nonrefundable after Friday, May 5, 2017. A $25 processing fee per applicant is deducted for refunds processed prior to May 5th. Contact the BRAN, Inc. office to give notice that you would like to cancel your registration. See contact information below.
NOTIFICATION Mail in (paper) registrations – your cashed check will verify that your registration was received. Online registrants will receive an automatic email notification at the time of registration. Minors registering for the ride will receive email (if email address is provided) or mail confirmation after signed waiver is received at the BRAN, Inc. office.
Questions? Contact the BRAN, Inc. office at 402.397.9785 or firstname.lastname@example.org or BRAN, Inc., 4205 North 101st Street, Omaha, NE, 68134.